Sunday, December 26, 2010



I started "A daily creativity journal 365" by Noah Scalin yesterday. It is such a great book! My first inspiration was " The first step is the hardest, so start small and make something that fits in the palm of your hand using only materials in your immediate environment. So I thought I'd literally use my hand! I used Q tips to dab on sauce and define it.





This is what I did on day two of my adventure. My inspiration is " what's your favorite animal? Use it as your inspiration today ". I haven't really thought about what my favorite animal is. But I thought along the lines of, what animal do I like to watch and look at? Jellyfish are so fluid and smooth.
I took a box and tissue paper and hung jelly fish from the top. The legs are made of novelty yarn and I put electric candles in the back. My camera didn't show the shadowing though.

No comments:

Post a Comment